Office: STF 353
(Phone) 580.774. 3040
Amanda Evert, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Everett Dobson Endowed Chair of Marketing
Department of Business & Computer Science
- University of Florida, 2016
- Post-Doctoral, AACSB-endorsement in Marketing and Management
- Oklahoma State University
- Ph.D. (2011), M.S. (2005), B.S. (2003)
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University (Weatherford Campus)
- Everett Dobson School of Business and Technology, 2015 to present
- Redlands Community College (El Reno, Oklahoma)
- Vice President responsible for grants, communications, and research, 2011 to 2015
- Division Director for Agriculture and Equine Sciences, 2007-2010
- Agriculture Marketing and Communications Specialist, 2005-2007
- Oklahoma State University (Stillwater, Oklahoma)
- Leadership instructor, 2009-2010
- Web design instructor, 2004-2005
- Marketing assistant, 2001-2003
Areas of Specialization: Marketing and Management
Research interest: Business Ethics, Personal Branding, Promotional Strategies, Business Management
Community, Professional and Academic involvement:
Leadership Weatherford (2015-2016) class; Administrative Issues Journal Editor-at-Large; Member of the Association of Collegiate Marketing Educators; Member of the Southwest Academy of Management; Higher Learning Commission Peer Reviewer; Dobson SBT Accreditation Council Strategic Team Leader.
The views and opinions expressed in these pages are strictly those of Amanda Evert, Ph.D. . The content of these pages has not been reviewed or approved by Southwestern Oklahoma State University.