Office: EDU 120 C
Ann Russell, Ed.D.
Department of Education
- Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Oklahoma State University
- M.Ed. and B.A. English, speech and French, University of North Texas
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University, August 1985
- SWOSU Professor
- Oklahoma Public Schools (11 years)
Oklahoma Certification (current).
- Reading K-12, Reading Specialist.
- Secondary English, speech, and French.
Memberships in Professional Organizations:
- Phi Delta Kappa
- International Reading Association
- National Council of Teachers of English
- Kappa Delta Pi, International Education Honor Society
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
8:30-10:00 am, 12:30-2:30 pm
|Course No.||Course Title|
|5423||Diagnosis and Remediation of Reading I|
|5433||Diagnosis and Remediation of Reading II|
|4443||Diagnostic Practices in Teaching Reading|
|3453||Language Arts in Elementary|
|3432||Teaching of Reading II|
The views and opinions expressed in these pages are strictly those of Ann Russell, Ed.D. . The content of these pages has not been reviewed or approved by Southwestern Oklahoma State University.