Ann Russell, Ed.D.
Professor of Education
Department of Education
EDU 120 C
- Ed.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Oklahoma State University
- M.Ed. and B.A. English, speech and French, University of North Texas
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University, August 1985
- SWOSU Professor
- Oklahoma Public Schools (11 years)
Oklahoma Certification (current).
- Reading K-12, Reading Specialist.
- Secondary English, speech, and French.
Memberships in Professional Organizations:
- Phi Delta Kappa
- International Reading Association
- National Council of Teachers of English
- Kappa Delta Pi, International Education Honor Society
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.