Office: Integris Baptist Medical Center
3300 NW Expressway Oklahoma City, OK 73112
(Phone) 405-949-3749 (Fax) 405-951-8274
Barry J. Gales, Pharm.D.
Department of Pharmacy Practice
|Degree||Institution||Area of Study|
|B.S.||University of Kansas||Pharmacy|
|Pharm.D.||University of Kansas||Pharmacy|
|Clinical Pharmacy Residency||University of Arizona||Pharmacy Practice|
Scholarly Interests and Research Areas:
- Ambulatory Care
- Adverse Drug Reactions
- Internal Medicine
|APPE - Medicine A||Pharm 5954|
|APPE - Medicine B||Pharm 5964|
|APPE - Medicine C||Pharm 5974|
|APPE - Medicine D (Ambulatory Care)||Pharm 5994|
|Clinical Pharmacokinetics||Pharm 5301|
- Great Plains Family Medicine Residency Program "Excellence in Teaching Award", 2011-12
- Great Plains Family Medicine Residency Program "Excellence in Teaching Award", 2002-03
- Oklahoma Society of Health-System Pharmacy’s “Pharmacist of the Year”, 2000
- OSHP Scholarship & Awards Committee, Chair
- Le J, Gales MA, Gales BJ. Acetaminophen for Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Annals of Pharmacotherapy 2015;49(2):241-6.
- Greutmann M, Gales MA, Gales BJ. Gabapentin in alcohol dependence. Journal of Pharmacy Technology 2015;31:177-183.
The views and opinions expressed in these pages are strictly those of Barry J. Gales, Pharm.D. . The content of these pages has not been reviewed or approved by Southwestern Oklahoma State University.