Office: STF 310
(Phone) 580.774. 3116
Brian Rickel, Ed.D.
Department of Business & Computer Science
- Ed.D. in Supervision, Curriculum, and Instruction in Higher Education, Texas A&M University – Commerce, Commerce, Texas 2002
- M.Ed. in Business Education, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, Oklahoma 1987
- B.S. in Business Education, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, Oklahoma 1986
Previous Experience: 28 years K-12 Business and Computer Instructor including 8 years teaching dual-credit computer (Ovilla Christian School, Red Oak, Texas, and Tyler Street Christian Academy, Dallas, Texas)
Areas of Specialization: Computer Applications, Business Education
- Improving learning and retention of Microsoft Office skills
- Historical impact of technology in education
- Design and development of office machines
Community, Professional and Academic Involvement: Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development, Church Finance Committee, Sunday School Teacher, Monthly Nursing Home ministry
The views and opinions expressed in these pages are strictly those of Brian Rickel, Ed.D. . The content of these pages has not been reviewed or approved by Southwestern Oklahoma State University.