Deborah (Debbie) A. Case
Department of Education
- University of Central Oklahoma, M. Ed. Degree in Special Education
- University of Central Oklahoma, B. S. Degree in Special Education
- Thirty-five hours post-graduate work, University of Oklahoma Health Science Center and Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma Certification – Elementary Education, Emotionally Disturbed, Intellectually Disabled, Specific Learning Disabilities, Language Arts Middle School, Science Middle School, and Social Studies Middle School.
- Texas Certification – Elementary Education, Emotionally Disturbed, Language and/or Learning Disabilities, Intellectually Disabled
- June 5, 1995 - Present
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
Instructor, Department of Education, Special Education
- February 4, 1991- May 26, 1995
Twin Creeks Middle School / Jenkins Elementary
Team Leader, Content Mastery Supervisor, Resource Room Teacher (Learning Disabled, Mentally Retarded, and Emotionally Disturbed Students), Special Education Consultant grades 3 - 8.
- August 1988 - January 28, 1991
Daniel Intermediate School / Acton Elementary
Learning Disabilities Teacher for grades 5 and 6
Behavior Adjustment Class (ED) Teacher - grades K - 4
- September 10, 1987 - June 1988
Behavior Adjustment Class (ED) Teacher - 4th Grade
- March 16, 1986 - June 1987
Tahlequah Junior High
Teacher for the Mentally Retarded, grades 7 - 9, Special Olympics Coach
- August 1985 - March 14, 1986
Sequoyah Middle School
Learning Disabilities Teacher for 8th grade
- August 1974 - June 1985
Grant High School / Hoover Middle School
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Learning Disabilities Teacher for 6th - 12th grades, Special Education Department Chairperson, Discipline Committee, School Representative to AFT Reorganization Board.
Work-Study Coordinator (Vocational Rehabilitation Program), Human Relations Coordinator, Junior Class and Honor Society Sponsor.