Office: STF 350
Jonna Myers, M.S.
Department of Business & Computer Science
- Ed.D. in Human Resources and Workforce Development from the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas in progress. Anticipated completion: 2019
- M.S. in College Services Personnel from Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, Arkansas.
- B.A. in Communication Arts from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, Oklahoma.
- Career Services and New Student Orientation, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK
- Campus and Community Events, University of Arkansas Fort Smith, Fort Smith, AR
- OPUBCO Communications Group (The Oklahoman), Oklahoma City, OK
- Friday Night Sports Blitz, News 9, Oklahoma City, OK
Areas of Specialization: Communication, Professionalism and Soft Skills, Human Resources
Research Interests: Hiring Practices, Effective Training, Communication Patterns of Transformational Leaders, Creativity
Community, Professional and Academic involvement: Southwest Academic of Management, Southwestern Association for Business Communication, Phi Beta Lambda (Faculty Advisor), Love’s Cup Competition (Faculty Sponsor)
The views and opinions expressed in these pages are strictly those of Jonna Myers, M.S. . The content of these pages has not been reviewed or approved by Southwestern Oklahoma State University.