Department of Psychology
- Ph.D. in Educational Psychology with Specialty in Research Evaluation Measurement and Statistics from Oklahoma State University – Anticipated December 2013
- Master of Arts in Experimental Psychology from the University of Central Oklahoma – December 2008
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a minor in Business Administration from the University of Central Oklahoma – December 2006
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University – August 2012
Previous Teaching Experience
- January 2009 – July 2012 Adjunct Faculty for Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City teaching Introduction to Psychology.
- May 2010 - June 2012 Graduate Assistant for Oklahoma State University teaching Graduate level Statistical Methods in Education and Research Design and Methodology.
- January 2009 Adjunct Faculty for the University of Central Oklahoma teaching General Psychology, Careers in Psychology, and Writing for Psychology.
- Woods, K. R. (2012, June). Death-primed memory suppression. Journal of Scientific Psychology, 76-90.
- Woods, K. R., & Williams, B. (2012, October). Evaluation of a child abuse prevention home visitation program using predictive discriminant analysis to identify reasons for early departure. Poster presented at the meeting of the American Evaluation Association, Minneapolis, MN.
- Woods, K. R. (2012, September). Examining the guidelines for assessment and instruction in statistics education in relation to teaching styles priorities in introductory statistics courses. Paper presented at the meeting of the International Society for the Scientific Study of Subjectivity annual Q conference, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Woods, K. R., Sullivan, M. A., Burgess, M. C. R., & Vaughn, J., III. (2012, April). The different perspectives of the preparing future faculty in psychology fellowship. Symposium presented at the meeting of the Southwestern Psychological Association, Oklahoma City, OK.