Office: STF 306
(Phone) 580.774. 3747
Dr. Melody Ashenfelter
Department of Business & Computer Science
- Ed.D – Oklahoma State University, 1986
- M.S. – Oklahoma State University, 1978
- B.S. – Southwestern Oklahoma State University, 1976
- CPA – Oklahoma – July, 1988
Renewal of certificate requires completion of an average of 40 hours of CPE (continuing professional education) each year.
Previous Teaching Experience:
- Eastern Oklahoma State College (August, 1977 – December, 1986) Instructor of Accounting & Business Administration
- Becker CPA Review Course Instructor (1991 – 2000)
- Auditing, Governmental & Non-Profit Accounting, Intermediate Accounting I & II, Principles of Managerial Accounting, and other courses as needed
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Oklahoma Society of CPAs (OSCPA)
- Western Chapter of OSCPA
- PEO (women’s professional organization)
- Former Faculty Senate Representative and Officer
- Faculty Committees (various) including, Faculty University Promotion and Tenure Review Committee, Faculty Handbook Revision, etc.
- Dobson School of Business & Technology Committees (various) including continuance, tenure and promotion, faculty search, etc.
The views and opinions expressed in these pages are strictly those of Dr. Melody Ashenfelter . The content of these pages has not been reviewed or approved by Southwestern Oklahoma State University.