Dr. Sylvia Esjornson
Department of Chemistry & Physics
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907
Ph.D., Chemistry 12/89.
- University of Scranton, Scranton, PA 18510.
B.S. Chemistry, 5/82, certified by American Chemical Society.
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY 14623.
A.A.S. Photographic Illustration. 8/78.
Most Recent Scholarly Activity
- Author of Lecture Power points for Tro 5e Introductory Chemistry Pearson 2015 imprint.
- Presentations at American Chemical Society National Meeting, Indianapolis, IN September 2013.
- Presentations at Biennial Conference on Chemical Education American Chemical Society, Penn State U State College, PA August 2012.
- Author of Lecture Power points for Tro 4e Introductory Chemistry Pearson 2011 imprint.
- Presentation at Biennial Conference on Chemical Education American Chemical Society, U North Texas August 2010.
- Presenting Scholar in TechTrek at SWOSU 2013.
- Presenting Scholar in "Grass Roots Science: Exploring STEM in Historical Contexts" Math and Science Partnership Grant 2012-2013.
- Presenting Scholar in "Prairies and Ponds I" and "Prairies and Ponds II" Math and Science Partnership Grant 2010-2011, 2011-2012.